Legal information and acceptance
This Legal Notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the website www.orbecles.es, hereinafter “the web”, whose ownership corresponds to ORBECLES, SL, (hereinafter “Orbecles”) society domiciled in Calle Pilar number 2 floor 1ºA, 30850 Totana, Murcia, with CIF B73987877 and registered in the Mercantile Register of Murcia-Volume 3294-folio 209-sheet 93319-1st Registration.
If you wish to contact Orbecles, you may do so in writing at the address provided above, or if you prefer, through the contact section of the Website, or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The access and use of the web attribute the condition of user, which implies adherence to this Legal Notice in the version published at the time it is accessed. If you do not agree with it, you must refrain from accessing the website or using the services provided through it. The services offered by Orbecles are not provided through the website.
The user must carefully read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions in which he intends to use the website, since this and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Intellectual and industrial property
Orbecles is the exclusive owner of the intellectual property rights or derived from the contents that appear on the web. Orbecles is not responsible for the misuse or misappropriation of the contents or information published on the website. “Content” or “information” means texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, graphic design and source codes as well as trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs. The user is only authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for their exclusive personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware)..
The access and navigation through the web in no case shall be understood as a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of the rights indicated above by Orbecles or, where appropriate, the owner of the rights to which they correspond.
The website may include hyperlinks to other web pages or resources managed by third parties other than Orbecles, including advertisers. Orbecles has not reviewed all web pages linked directly or indirectly to this web page and is not responsible for the content or veracity of these external web pages nor for the availability of such web pages or external resources; and does not endorse or be held responsible, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of these web pages.
Conditions of use of the web
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and abide by the legal prerogatives and those specifically collected or derived from this Legal Notice. The diligence required of the user in navigation reaches the obligations required by good faith, morality and public order, which entails refraining from carrying out harmful conduct for Orbecles, for the website, or any user or third party directly or indirectly linked to Orbecles or with this website. The use of the web for malicious purposes will mean taking responsibility for the damage caused to the victims and especially to Orbecles.
Without prejudice to the obligations expressly foreseen or that may derive from the provisions of the Legal Notice, as a complement, a series of behaviors are included to complement and specify the obligations and prohibitions imposed on the user, as well as warnings and other information that particularly affect the expectations of user rights and the particular assumption of obligations resulting from the navigation and use of the web:
1) The website contains material prepared by Orbecles for informational purposes only of its services. The content published on the website is not binding against the issuance of personalized offers of our services to our customers. Orbecles, therefore, is not responsible for any errors or omissions that the contents of the website may suffer from. Orbecles will not be responsible for the actions carried out by the users on the basis of the information provided on the website.
2) The use of the word mark or trade name or any other distinctive sign, as well as the contents of any type exposed on the website on another website other than this one, is prohibited. References, associations, attributions and any other act that implies an alleged link or acceptance of Orbecles with respect to the website of third parties, its contents or services are prohibited, unless Orbecles expressly authorizes it. The establishment of frames or frames of any kind that surround the website or allow the display of their contents through Internet addresses other than those of the website is prohibited. The linking of the “home” page of our website is authorized as long as said websites are relevant and adequate and do not conceal behavior contrary to law, morals or public order, or, where appropriate, Orbecles has prohibited it expressly.
3) Advertising actions and others contrary to legislation on advertising and competition are also prohibited. This expressly includes the use of the reputation of the trademark or trade name and / or the contents and / or information obtained from the website for the production of advertising messages or the support of unfair practices on platforms or through digital and traditional channels.
4) Links and other direct or indirect referrals to the website to support or support inaccurate, slanderous, insulting, denigrating, derogatory and generally contrary to the dignity and honor of individuals and the profession are prohibited.
5) Behaviors intended to sabotage the website by preventing, damaging or damaging the normal functioning thereof, the rights of Orbecles, users and in general of any third party are prohibited.
6) The user is responsible for the fact that the information provided through the website is true. For these purposes, it is responsible for the veracity of all the data that it communicates and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to its real situation. In case of revealing the falsity or inaccuracy of the data, Orbecles reserves the right to restrict access to the website to the user and communicate the falsehood to the relevant authorities. The user will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided and for the damages caused to the owner of this website or to third parties.
7) Orbecles does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may produce alterations in its computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in its computer system.
8) Orbecles will not be liable for damages of any kind that, despite the security measures adopted, may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer system, documents electronic files or files of the Users. Orbecles states that it has adopted sufficient computer security measures to reduce the risk of computer attacks and other operational deficiencies that hinder the proper and safe use of the website.
9) The user undertakes not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to it, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of Orbecles, or of users or any third party.
10) It is forbidden to reproduce or copy for private use all or part of the information and / or contents to which the user may have access through the web, as well as for public communication or making available to third parties of any kind and by any means. In any case, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available, or transformation, as well as any other form of exploitation of all or part of said contents or elements by any means is subject to the prior written approval of Orbecles, or, if applicable, its owner.
11) Not use the website to enter, store or disseminate content that infringes industrial and / or intellectual property rights or business secrets of third parties and in general be used for the commission of computer crimes. The use of the web for the dissemination of messages contrary to the laws, morality and public order is prohibited.
Modifications of the Legal Notice
Orbecles reserves the right to modify or update this Legal Notice at any time, as well as any type of information that may appear on the website.
Personal data protection